South Bay 360 Teams
1/2 SEASON TEAM TRYOUTS SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2018
All-Star Team will practice 5-7 hours a week. Athletes that are chosen for All-Stars will compete in 1 and 2 day competitions. They will travel to San Diego, Palm Springs and one out of state competition, and possibly compete in Florida. Placement is based on coach evaluations.
FULL SEASON PREP TEAMS
Full Season Prep Teams are new to South Bay 360 this season! These teams will practice 4 hours a week, and go to only 1-day local competitions. These teams require less time, and a smaller financial commitment than All-Star.
SPECIAL NEEDS TEAM
We are thrilled to finally have a gym that works with all ability levels. We are now recruiting members for a special needs team. This team will practice once a week, and perform as an exhibition team.
All-Star Team Level Requirements:
- Forward roll
- Backwards roll
- Back walkover
- Front walkover
- Round-off multiple back handsprings
- Standing back handspring
- Cartwheel back handspring
- Back walkover back handspring
- Combination passes*
- Front walkover round off multiple back handsprings
- Back handspring step out through to round off back handsprings
- Round-off back handspring tuck
- Punch Front
- Standing 3 back handsprings
- Front handspring though to back tuck
- Back handspring step out
through to tuck
- Punch front through to tuck
- Round-off back handspring layout
- Standing back tuck
- Standing double handspring layout
- Toe touch back handspring back tuck
- Combo passes*
- Punch front step out to layout
- Whip through to layout
- Whip punch layout
- Front handspring punch front
through to layout
*Team level placements are based off tumbling as well as jumps, stunts, dance, and attitude
*Participants will be asked to throw all 3 cheer jumps: toe touch, pike jump, and hurdler, and combinations of the 3 with standing tumbling.
You are on your way to excellent cheerleading services. Call us today to speak with a cheer and tumbling specialist, or
reach out to us via the contact submission form below and we will respond promptly.
If you are you ready to be a part of the South Bay Cheer 360 movement, click on the button below to register online!
1275 Sartori Avenue, Torrance, CA 90501
Front Desk Hours
Mon - Thu: 12 pm - 7 pm
Sun: 4 pm - 7 pm
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Be the first to hear about events, company updates and announcements from South Bay Cheer 360!
After signing up make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.