South Bay 360: All Star Elite
ALL-STAR ELITE PROGRAM
360 All-Star Elites are continuing their rise to the top by winning prestigious titles such as US Finals Dallas Championships, D2 Champions at Duel in the Desert, Program Award at Jamz, and others. We have also placed first at Aloha Championships, CheerSport, GSSA, USA, Jamz, and Pac West just to name a few. We strive for excellence and the athletes that are a part of our 360 All-Star Elite program work to live up to that expectation.
Our All-Stars Elites are expected to travel, and in the past have gone to Dallas, Atlanta, Orlando, Las Vegas, and Seattle. They compete in 9 competitions a season, as well as 2 in gym exhibitions. They practice a minimum of 5 hours a week, with extra practices added on during competition season.
The ages range from 5 years to 18 years.
It is recommended athletes participate in a season of All-Star Prep or All-Star Novice before trying out for All-Star Elite.
All-Star Team Level Requirements:
- Forward roll
- Backwards roll
- Back walkover
- Front walkover
- Round-off multiple back handsprings
- Standing back handspring
- Cartwheel back handspring
- Back walkover back handspring
- Combination passes*
- Front walkover round off multiple back handsprings
- Back handspring step out through to round off back handsprings
- Round-off back handspring tuck
- Punch Front
- Standing 3 back handsprings
- Front handspring though to back tuck
- Back handspring step out
through to tuck
- Punch front through to tuck
- Round-off back handspring layout
- Standing back tuck
- Standing double handspring layout
- Toe touch back handspring back tuck
- Combo passes*
- Punch front step out to layout
- Whip through to layout
- Whip punch layout
- Front handspring punch front
through to layout
*Participants will be asked to throw all 3 cheer jumps: toe touch, pike jump, and hurdler, and combinations of the 3 with standing tumbling.
You are on your way to excellent cheerleading services. Call us today to speak with a cheer and tumbling specialist, or
reach out to us via the contact submission form below and we will respond promptly.
If you are you ready to be a part of the South Bay Cheer 360 movement, click on the button below to register online!
1275 Sartori Avenue, Torrance, CA 90501
Front Desk Hours
Mon - Thu: 12 pm - 7 pm
Sun: 4 pm - 7 pm
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Be the first to hear about events, company updates and announcements from South Bay Cheer 360!
After signing up make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.