South Bay 360: All Star Novice
ALL-STAR NOVICE PROGRAM
Tryouts coming in September!
The All-Star Novice division is a great introduction to All Star Cheer! This is a new 1/2 season competitive cheer division.
The All Star Novice division offers the opportunity for athletes to compete at Levels 1-3. Athletes in this division will perform in one in gym exhibition, and go to 3 competitions with the furthest competition in San Diego. Novice competitions are all one-day events. Novice teams practice twice a week for a total of 3 1/2 hours a week . The optional Sunday tumbling classes are 1 to 1 1/2 hours long, depending on skill level. Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of the exciting sport of All Star Cheer!
All-Star Team Level Requirements:
- Forward roll
- Backwards roll
- Back walkover
- Front walkover
- Round-off multiple back handsprings
- Standing back handspring
- Cartwheel back handspring
- Back walkover back handspring
- Combination passes*
- Front walkover round off multiple back handsprings
- Back handspring step out through to round off back handsprings
- Round-off back handspring tuck
- Punch Front
- Standing 3 back handsprings
- Front handspring though to back tuck
- Back handspring step out
through to tuck
- Punch front through to tuck
- Round-off back handspring layout
- Standing back tuck
- Standing double handspring layout
- Toe touch back handspring back tuck
- Combo passes*
- Punch front step out to layout
- Whip through to layout
- Whip punch layout
- Front handspring punch front
through to layout
*Participants will be asked to throw all 3 cheer jumps: toe touch, pike jump, and hurdler, and combinations of the 3 with standing tumbling.
You are on your way to excellent cheerleading services. Call us today to speak with a cheer and tumbling specialist, or
reach out to us via the contact submission form below and we will respond promptly.
If you are you ready to be a part of the South Bay Cheer 360 movement, click on the button below to register online!
1275 Sartori Avenue, Torrance, CA 90501
Front Desk Hours
Mon - Thu: 12 pm - 7 pm
Sun: 4 pm - 7 pm
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Be the first to hear about events, company updates and announcements from South Bay Cheer 360!
After signing up make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.