South Bay 360: All Star Prep
ALL-STAR PREP PROGRAM
Prep teams are a great introduction to the sport of All Star Cheer and Cheer 360 now offers full season All Star Prep teams. Cheer 360 has a history of excellence in training Prep athletes. Our Prep athletes build skills and confidence that prepares them for All-Star Elite tryouts and high school tryouts. Most of our students on prep teams go on to All-Star Elite or high school teams.
Our All-Star Prep athletes have placed first in competitions such as CheerSport, PacWest, Aloha, GSSA, USA, American, and more. These athletes practice 5 hours a week which includes 4 hours of team practice and 1 hour of tumbling at their individual level.
Prep team competitions are all one-day events and semi-local with the furthest competitions in San Diego. Prep Teams are a full year commitment with the season starting in June and finishing in May of the following year.
All-Star Team Level Requirements:
- Forward roll
- Backwards roll
- Back walkover
- Front walkover
- Round-off multiple back handsprings
- Standing back handspring
- Cartwheel back handspring
- Back walkover back handspring
- Combination passes*
- Front walkover round off multiple back handsprings
- Back handspring step out through to round off back handsprings
- Round-off back handspring tuck
- Punch Front
- Standing 3 back handsprings
- Front handspring though to back tuck
- Back handspring step out
through to tuck
- Punch front through to tuck
- Round-off back handspring layout
- Standing back tuck
- Standing double handspring layout
- Toe touch back handspring back tuck
- Combo passes*
- Punch front step out to layout
- Whip through to layout
- Whip punch layout
- Front handspring punch front
through to layout
*Participants will be asked to throw all 3 cheer jumps: toe touch, pike jump, and hurdler, and combinations of the 3 with standing tumbling.
You are on your way to excellent cheerleading services. Call us today to speak with a cheer and tumbling specialist, or
reach out to us via the contact submission form below and we will respond promptly.
If you are you ready to be a part of the South Bay Cheer 360 movement, click on the button below to register online!
1275 Sartori Avenue, Torrance, CA 90501
Front Desk Hours
Mon - Thu: 12 pm - 7 pm
Sun: 4 pm - 7 pm
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Be the first to hear about events, company updates and announcements from South Bay Cheer 360!
After signing up make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.