Tryouts FAQsWhat to Expect on Tryout Day and After
1. Register For Tryouts
- Go to http://www.southbaycheer360.com/register-online/
- Log in or create an account.
- On the left of the screen click “Team Tryouts”
- Click enroll now
- Fill out the questions.
- You will be able to make payment online.
Tryout fee is $25. This fee will be applied to your
deposit if you decide to join our teams.
- Show up at 12pm on Sunday, May 19th!
2. Day of the Tryouts
Dress For Tryout Day- Wear 360 gear, or blue and orange. Wear a slim fitting tank or sports bra with slim fitting shorts or leggings. Avoid loose fitting clothes that do not cover properly. Avoid clothes that have buttons or zippers. Long hair should be in a pony tail. Wear only cheer shoes or go bare foot. No outdoor shoes will be allowed on the floor.
Show up at 12pm on Sunday, May 19th!
Tryouts are from 12pm- 3:00pm
South Bay Cheer 360
1275 Sartori Ave.
Torrance, CA 90501
Those that have pre-registered online will be able to move through the lines quicker. You will line up at the front door and check-in. If you did not pre-register online you will need to fill out tryout forms, waivers, and make payments when arriving. Please try to come 15 minutes early if you have not pre-registered online.
- Parents will need to leave after their student is checked-in (Exceptions made for students 5 and younger). After check-in, students will have their picture taken, and they will line up on the spring floor to wait for everyone to complete check-in.
- When tryouts start we will lead everyone in a group warm-up. After warm-ups coaches will explain the process to all of our potential athletes.
- Potential athletes will be placed into groups based on age and will move to different stations in the gym. At these stations, they will learn and demonstrate jumps, motions, dance, and tumbling. Coaches will have score sheets for each individual, and areas for comments. Athletes will not see their scoresheet on tryout day.
- Parents should start arriving for pick-up at around 2:30 pm.
- When you come for pick-up, please come to the check-in desk to schedule your individual team placement meeting.
3. Team Placement Meetings
- At your individual meeting, your family (athletes can attend, but are not required) will meet with our owner Katie and/ or Coach Tim. We will go over your team placement, practice schedules, tentative competition schedules, team policies, answer questions regarding fees, etc. Having this meeting is not a commitment; it is to help you make the best decision on whether this commitment is right for you.
4. Team Enrollment due May 28, 2019
- If you do decide to join our 360 team program, you must email us of your intent by May 28, 2019. We will process your enrollment for you, and send you your first statement which will be due June 1, 2019. The tryout fee will be credited toward your first statement.
5. Practice Starts June 3rd, 2019
You are on your way to excellent cheerleading services. Call us today to speak with a cheer and tumbling specialist, or
reach out to us via the contact submission form below and we will respond promptly.
If you are you ready to be a part of the South Bay Cheer 360 movement, click on the button below to register online!
1275 Sartori Avenue, Torrance, CA 90501
Front Desk Hours
Mon - Thu: 12 pm - 7 pm
Sun: 4 pm - 7 pm
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Be the first to hear about events, company updates and announcements from South Bay Cheer 360!
After signing up make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.