All Star Elite
LET’S GET STARTED
ALL-STAR ELITE PROGRAM
Southbaycheer 360 All-Star Elites are continuing their rise to the top by winning prestigious titles such as D2 Summit Finalist, US Finals Dallas Championships, D2 Champions at Duel in the Desert, Program Award at Jamz, and National Champions at American, GSSA, USA, PacWest, and others. We are currently preparing to take our teams to the D2 Summit Championships in Florida. We strive for excellence, and the athletes that are a part of our Southbaycheer 360 All-Star Elite program work to live up to that expectation.
Our All-Star Elites are expected to travel, and in the past have gone to Dallas, Atlanta, Orlando, Las Vegas, and Seattle. They compete in 9 competitions a season, as well as 2 in gym exhibitions. They practice a minimum of 5 hours a week, with extra practices added on during competition season.
The ages range from 5 years to 18 years.
It is recommended athletes participate in a season of All-Star Prep or All-Star Novice before trying out for All-Star Elite.
Team Tryouts Every May
1/2 Season Team Tryouts Every September
LET’S GET STARTED
All-Star Team Level Requirements:
- Forward roll
- Backwards roll
- Back walkover
- Front walkover
- Round-off multiple back handsprings
- Standing back handspring
- Cartwheel back handspring
- Back walkover back handspring
- Combination passes*
- Front walkover round off multiple back handsprings
- Back handspring step out through to round off back handsprings
- Round-off back handspring tuck
- Punch Front
- Standing 3 back handsprings
- Front handspring though to back tuck
- Back handspring step out
through to tuck
- Punch front through to tuck
- Round-off back handspring layout
- Standing back tuck
- Standing double handspring layout
- Toe touch back handspring back tuck
- Combo passes*
- Punch front step out to layout
- Whip through to layout
- Whip punch layout
- Front handspring punch front
through to layout
*Team level placements are based off tumbling as well as jumps, stunts, dance, and attitude
*Participants will be asked to throw all 3 cheer jumps: toe touch, pike jump, and hurdler, and combinations of the 3 with standing tumbling.