ALL-STAR PREP PROGRAM
LET’S GET STARTED
ALL-STAR PREP PROGRAM
Prep teams are a great introduction to the sport of All Star Cheer and South Bay Cheer 360 now offers full season All Star Prep teams. South Bay Cheer 360 has a history of excellence in training Prep athletes. Our Prep athletes build skills and confidence that prepares them for All-Star Elite tryouts and high school tryouts. Most of our students on prep teams go on to All-Star Elite or high school teams.
Our All-Star Prep athletes have placed first in competitions such as CheerSport, PacWest, Aloha, GSSA, USA, American, and more. These athletes practice 5 hours a week which includes 4 hours of team practice and 1 hour of tumbling at their individual level.
Prep team compete in 1 day competitions. Practices start in May and finish in April or early May.
You are on your way to excellent cheerleading services. Call us today to speak with a cheer and tumbling specialist, or
reach out to us via the contact submission form below and we will respond promptly.
Next Tryouts Will Be May 2023
- Pre-Register on the Parent Portal tab. Login or create an account. Then select the booking tab, and choose team tryouts. Follow the steps to select your time.
- Come to your scheduled tryout time no more than 10 minutes early. Parents will drop off.
What to wear:
- Hair should be pulled back neatly away from face.
- Wear 360 gear or blue and orange. Please wear sports bras or slim fitting shirts/tanks that will stay in place during activities. Athletes can wear cheer shorts or leggings. Only indoor cheer shoes allowed on surfaces. If you do not have cheer shoes, you can go bare foot.
- Coaches will introduce themselves and explain the tryout process to athletes.
- Athletes will be given a dance to learn. This dance will also be posted on social media 2 weeks before tryouts. Please follow our Insta, FaceBook, and TikTok for latest videos @southbaycheer360
- Athletes will be split into groups. They will rotate to 3 stations to be evaluated on on: jumps, tumbling, and dance.
- All athletes will make a team, during this process we will be determining the most appropriate team level. We want your athlete to grow and thrive during their season with us, so we will place them in a level where they will feel most confident.
- Doors will open promptly at 6:30pm
- Athletes will learn their team.
- Parents will stay for a parent meeting while athletes get to know their new team members.