Cheer Fundamentals is a great way to start your young ones in cheer.
This course will teach young athletes how to jump, stunt, dance, and tumble! Plus these rising stars will learn the value of teamwork, focus, and hard work all while having fun.
Your student will get to learn a choreographed routine, then perform it at our in gym exhibitions in October and February! This team will meet for 1 1/2 hours once a week starting in October.
You are on your way to excellent cheerleading services. Call us today to speak with a cheer and tumbling specialist, or
reach out to us via the contact submission form below and we will respond promptly.
What to Expect for Team Tryout
- Pre-Register on the Parent Portal tab. Login or create an account. Then select the booking tab, and choose team tryouts. Follow the steps to select your time.
- Come to your scheduled tryout time no more than 10 minutes early. Parents will drop off.
What to wear:
- Hair should be pulled back neatly away from face.
- Wear 360 gear or blue and orange. Please wear sports bras or slim fitting shirts/tanks that will stay in place during activities. Athletes can wear cheer shorts or leggings. Only indoor cheer shoes allowed on surfaces. If you do not have cheer shoes, you can go bare foot.
- Coaches will introduce themselves and explain the tryout process to athletes.
- Athletes will be given a dance to learn. This dance will also be posted on social media 2 weeks before tryouts. Please follow our Insta, FaceBook, and TikTok for latest videos @southbaycheer360
- Athletes will be split into groups. They will rotate to 3 stations to be evaluated on on: jumps, tumbling, and dance.
- All athletes will make a team, during this process we will be determining the most appropriate team level. We want your athlete to grow and thrive during their season with us, so we will place them in a level where they will feel most confident.
- Doors will open promptly at 6:30pm
- Athletes will learn their team.
- Parents will stay for a parent meeting while athletes get to know their new team members.