LET’S GET STARTED
Tryouts are almost here!
All Star Elite
Southbaycheer 360 All-Star Elites are continuing their rise to the top by winning prestigious titles such as D2 Summit Finalist, US Finals Dallas Championships, D2 Champions at Duel in the Desert, Program Award at Jamz, and National Champions at American, GSSA, USA, PacWest, and others. We are currently preparing to take our teams to the D2 Summit Championships in Florida.
ALL-STAR PREP PROGRAM
Prep teams are a great introduction to the sport of All Star Cheer and Southbaycheer 360 now offers full season All Star Prep teams. Southbaycheer 360 has a history of excellence in training Prep athletes.Our All-Star Prep athletes have placed first in competitions such as CheerSport, PacWest, Aloha, GSSA, USA, American, and more.
The All-Star Novice division offers the opportunity for athletes to compete at Levels 1-3 and is designed for those students that are new to the sport of All-Star Cheer. Athletes in this division will perform in one gym exhibition, and go to 3 competitions with the furthest competition in San Diego.
LET’S GET STARTED
What to expect at Tryouts on May 20th
- Pre-Register on the Parent Portal tab. Login or create an account. Then select the booking tab, and choose team tryouts. Follow the steps to select your time.
- Come to your scheduled tryout time no more than 10 minutes early. Parents will drop off.
What to wear:
- Hair should be pulled back neatly away from face.
- Wear 360 gear or blue and orange. Please wear sports bras or slim fitting shirts/tanks that will stay in place during activities. Athletes can wear cheer shorts or leggings. Only indoor cheer shoes allowed on surfaces. If you do not have cheer shoes, you can go bare foot.
- Coaches will introduce themselves and explain the tryout process to athletes.
- Athletes will be split into groups to be evaluated in jumps tumbling and dance. They will also be sized for shoes and uniforms.
- During this process we will be determining the most appropriate team level. We want your athlete to grow and thrive during their season with us, so we will place them in a level where they will feel most confident.
- Your child will receive a 360 sports bra (or tank if you prefer) just joining us for tryouts.
- You will schedule your parent meeting before leaving.
After Tryouts: Watch for your email with team placements.
Emails will be sent May 23rd
Practice starts June 5th
Next Try Out May 26, 2024
Our full season All Star teams practice year around. Tryouts happen in May, and team practices start in June.
Full Season Novice, Prep, and Elite Level 1s: June to April
Full Season Elite Level 2s and above: June to May
Full season novice, prep, and elite level 1s go to semi local competitions, and one travel competition in Las Vegas. Elite Level 1s also attend a competition in Palm Springs. They will attend a total of 6 competitions for the season. These divisions have one championships at USA Nationals, US Finals, Aloha Nationals, and more.
Full season elites level 2 and up compete in local and travel competitions. They compete in approximately 8 competitions a season, and have traveled to Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Georgia, and Florida. They have won national titles at Duel in the Desert, USA Nationals, Aloha Nationals, American Championships, and many more.
We train our athletes in a strict, but caring environment. We believe in growing students not only as athletes, but as confident individuals. The discipline and interpersonal skills 360 athletes learn in the gym carry over into their academic and social lives. We have a decade of experience growing strong athletes and humans.