Schedule Tryout: Cost $25
- Please make sure you use student’s profile to register, and not parent’s profile.
- Only select one appointment time, and one time visit when checking out
3. Parent Meeting Friday, May 22nd @ 7:00pm via Zoom
- Q & A Parent Zoom Meeting- Zoom links for parent meeting will be sent Friday morning to all those registered for tryouts.
4. Zoom 360 Technique Clinic Friday, May 29th @ 4:00pm
- We encourage everyone registered to tryouts to join us for the Zoom 360 Technique Clinic. We will go over all the proper 360 Techniques for motions and jumps, and help prepare you for your tryout day.
- Zoom codes will be sent the morning of the clinic to all those registered for tryouts.
5. Tryout Day June 5-6
- Come to your Zoom Tryout ready to perform.
- Have enough space to dance and jump. Tumbling is optional
- If not tumbling on tryout day, please email a video of tumbling skills to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For a list of level tumbling skills go to https://southbaycheer360.com/competitive-teams/all-star-elite/
6. Team Enrollment
- After tryouts we will email you information about your team and training schedule.
- If you have any questions at that time, we will be happy to set up a Zoom meeting.
- If you do decide to join our 360 team program, you must email us of your intent. We will process your enrollment for you, and send you your first statement.
7. Practice Starts in June!
- Team practices will start via Zoom, then move to small group practices once we are able to open our gym.
You are on your way to excellent cheerleading services. Call us today to speak with a cheer and tumbling specialist, or
reach out to us via the contact submission form below and we will respond promptly.
If you are you ready to be a part of the South Bay Cheer 360 movement, click on the button below to register online!
1275 Sartori Avenue, Torrance, CA 90501
Front Desk Hours
Mon - Thu: 12 pm - 7 pm
Sun: 4 pm - 7 pm
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Be the first to hear about events, company updates and announcements from South Bay Cheer 360!
After signing up make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.