Schedule Tryout: Cost $35
*The tryout fee will be applied to first month’s tuition if your athlete joins the Cheer 360 program.
- For new accounts, create parent profile first, then add student.
- Please make sure you use student’s profile to register, and not parent’s profile.
- Only select one appointment time, and one time visit when checking out.
Tryout Day Saturday, May 15th and Sunday, May 16th
- Come to the Cheer 360 Tryout ready to perform.
- Wear 360 gear or our gym colors, which are blue and orange. Make hair is neat, and pulled back away from face.
- Masks are required. Students are allowed to move away from others, and pull masks down when they need to breathe.
- For a list of level tumbling skills go to https://southbaycheer360.com/competitive-teams/all-star-elite/
- Athletes will be evaluated on tumbling, jumps, motions, and performance. We ensure that atheletes enjoy the moment, and don’t feel too stressed. Our coaches are here to help students learn, and help them on their cheer journey.
- Parents can stay, get team information, and ask questions about the upcoming season.
Team Reveals will be Wednesday, May 19th @ 7:00pm-7:45pm.
- Please bring your athlete to the Cheer 360 Gym for a fun team reveal ceremony followed by some team bonding.
Zoom Parent meeting Thursday, May 20th @7:00pm
- During this parent meeting we will go over the team parent handbook, team commitments, and answer questions from parents
- Zoom codes will be sent in the team assignment email.
- If you decide the Cheer 360 All Star Teams are a right fit for your family, you will need to email us to enroll. Please email email@example.com, and I will set up your cheer account for you.
- After we receive your email with your intent to join the 360 team program, we will email you your first statement for the deposit and tuition.
- Email or drop off the signed parent contract, and signed parent and athlete code conduct forms.